Happy new year everyone!
January is usually the month of detox after all the celebrations over Christmas and new year, but it doesn’t mean we cannot have a treat. Today I am sharing my raw cardamom, coco & choco bliss balls recipe.
It is easy to make and to store, those raw balls are delicious.
Raw chocolate & cardamon bliss balls
Write a review
- 1 cup of roasted hazelnuts
- 10 cardamom seeds (add more for a stronger test)
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao
- 1 cup of dates
- 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut + 1/4 cup for garnish
- Place the roasted hazelnuts in a food processor.
- Add the cardamon seeds, dates, raw cacao & dessicated coconut.
- Process until you get a dough.
- Use a spoon to roll the mixture into little balls, you can now roll the balls into dessicated coconut
- Place the balls in the fridge for 2 hours or freezer for 30 minutes
Pumpkin and kale https://pumpkinkale.blog/