I am finally back to my healthy eating! After one month of *whatever!* it is time to get back on track. I am also getting back on my intermittent fasting, which helps me to control my cravings 🙏🏻💜
Last meal of the day is a beautiful Healthy bowl: marinated kale, raw sweet corn, avocado, red cabbage, beetroot sprouts, spirulina , smoked tofu, sunflower & pumpkin seeds. All the veggies are from al shuwib farm ( delivery to Abu Dhabi every Wednesday and Saturday) 🙏🏻💜🍄
- 3 leaves of kale (Ribs removed, washed and chopped.)
- One avocado (cut in small cubes)
- 150g of smoked tofu (cut in small cubes)
- One cup of red cabbage (finely chopped)
- One shallot (finely chopped)
- One ear corn (cut the kernels off the corn cobs with a knife.)
- One handful of sunflowers & pumpkin seeds
- Any sprouts of your choice
- 1 TS of spirulina twig
- 2 TBS of pumpkin seed oil
- 1 TBS of lemon juice
- 1TS of apple cider vinegar
- To prepare the marinade: place the pumpkin seed oil, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Wash the kale, remove the ribs and chop finely. Add the kale to the marinade, massage with your hands for 1 minute and set aside.
- Cut the smoked tofu in small cubes, heat one tbs of olive oil in a small pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until the tofu gets golden.
- Take a medium size bowl add the avocado, red cabbage, sprouts, tofu, corn, the seeds and the kale.
- I am using spirulina twigs which are easier to eat, simply add it to your salads.