This protein smoothie is definitly one of my favorite, It is easy to make, fresh, smooth & creamy. It will require only few ingredients and will give you a burst of energy.
You can have it for breakfast, or as a snack and it is also great for a pre and post workout nourishment.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1 ts of spirulina
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1tbs of rice protein powder
- 1tbs of pumpkin protein powder
- 2 tbs of flax seeds
- 1 to 2 cups of water or coconut water
- Chop the banana and the kiwi, place in a blender.
- Add the protein rice powder, pumpkin powder, spirulina, flax seeds, spinach and water
- You might need to adjust the water according to your taste.
- Blend until you get a smooth consistency
- Place in a big glass