I came across a very nice raw coconut ceviche salad a few days ago on FullyRaw. Kristina is absolutly amazing, i recomend checking out her YouTube Chanel FullyRawKristina for amazing recipes.
I made few changes to the original recipe: swaped some vegetables and marinated the coconut meat with lime, mint parsley, to give more flavours to the salad. This ceviche is super fresh, healthy and full of goodness, ideal for any occasion!
- 1 avocado (Cut in slices or cubes)
- 1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tomato (cut in slices)
- 2 small cucumbers (cut in small cubes)
- 2 cups of red cabbage (chopped)
- 1 coconut (meat only)
- 1 pepper ( finely chopped)
- The juice of 2 limes
- 3 tbs of olive oil
- mint, parsley
- mixed herbs
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, mint, parsley, mixed herbs, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Chop the coconut meat, mix it with the marinade and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place the rest of the ingredient in a big salad bowl, add the coconut meat ceviche, stir & serve Immediately
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds, add edible flowers, wakame algue