I don’t have time in the morning and the littles ones love their breakfast, so most of the time, i prepare something in the evening, when the family is in bed, from chia pudding to raw energy balls or like last night, i prepared one of our favorite breakfast: Overnight soaked porridge. Trust me it’s delicious and so easy to prepare.
This easy raw overnight soaked porridge is very versatile you can mix it with anything you like or like me with anything you have.
- 1 cup of rolled oats (GF)
- 1 cup 1/2 of almond milk
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
- sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- 2tbs dried raisins
- 2 tbs of raw almonds
- any topping and fresh fruits
- Coconut sugar (Optional)
- Place the oats and the milk in a big bowl, stir well.
- Add the chia, seeds and almonds
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Next morning place in jars, add the coconut sugar & any toppings of your choice
- The porridge can be kept in the fridge up to 3 days