One of my top 5 snack is definitly chia pudding. I am crazy about it and i love to mix it with superfood, Such as Turmeric, raw cacao, spirulina and many more…
It is fast, easy to make and so delicious. You can have it for breakfast or as a snack. If you have kids i am sure they will love it too… My son is crazy about it and i always have few chia pudding in the fridge so we can have it whenever we want and make our own toppings.
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1 ts of coconut sugar or maple sirup (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk the coconut milk and the maple sirup
- Add the chia seeds, keep stirring
- Leave in the fridge for at least 40 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Take the chia porridge from the fridge, add your favorite toppings and enjoy xx
- You can add anything you like in the chia pudding, it is really your choice, any fresh fruits, dry fruits, nuts seeds etc...